Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde were spotted leaving the “Don’t Worry Darling” premiere together amid rumors of a breakup.
The pair were photographed leaving the after-party for the movie in New York City on Monday and video showed them leaving in the same car.
The mocking comes after weeks of rumors following the disastrous Venice Film Festival premiere that the “As It Was” singer, 28, and Wilde, 38, broke up.
Fans speculated that the film’s star and its director – who met on the film’s set and revealed they were dating in January 2021 – were over due to their little interaction in Italy earlier this month.
Meanwhile, Styles’ co-stars Florence Pugh and Chris Pine skipped Monday’s premiere.
The 26-year-old “Midsommar” actress and 42-year-old “Wonder Woman” actor had pre-recorded a message to fans that they could not attend due to scheduling conflicts.
Pugh, who is currently filming “Dune: Part Two” in Europe, and Pine, who is in production in Los Angeles, appeared in a short video before the film started, with Pugh saying, “We didn’t want to miss this opportunity to thank you for coming to experience ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ in IMAX.”
The video message ended with Pine telling the audience that he hoped they would enjoy the film.
While it seems like things are going well between Styles and Wilde, there has been a lot of drama behind the scenes of the upcoming movie.
In recent months, Wilde has tried to downplay rumors of a falling out between herself and Pugh – who skipped multiple events for the film – by saying in Venice she doesn’t “have to contribute” to the gossip.
Meanwhile, Wilde claimed in August that she fired Shia LaBeouf, the film’s original star, because she was “disturbed” by his behavior. He denied being booted from the movie, saying the reason he left was because he couldn’t find time to rehearse with the other actors.
Around the same time, a video leaked out of Wilde begging LaBeouf to stay on “DWD” and even hinting that there were conflicts between the actor and Pugh.
“I think this might be a bit of a wake-up call for Miss Flo, and I want to know if you’re open to giving this a shot with me, with us,” she said in the video.
“I want to know if you’re open to trying this with me, with us,” Wilde continued. “If she’s really committed, if she’s really putting her heart and mind into it right now and if you two can make peace – and I respect your point of view, I respect hers – but if you can do it, what do you think? ?”
Wilde also suppressed rumors that she had left ex Jason Sudeikis for Styles and told Vanity Fair it was “horse-t.”