If you are suffering from a very slow internet connection and want to use fast internet then you need a good apn setting of your network. So use this best T-Mobile LTE apn settings in your phone to experience fast internet.
Best T-Mobile LTE Apn Settings For Android
The Internet is the basic thing now. Everyone is on the internet and they want fast internet at any cost. If you are paying money you definitely deserve a fast internet. There are few tricks thought which you can get better internet as compared to now. Apn settings are one of the things. If you have a good T-Mobile LTE apn setting for android then you will get better or best internet speed the problem is you don’t know which one is best. This is why we have brought the best T-Mobile LTE internet settings for android. Just keep reading this article to know how to implement these settings in your phone.
T-mobile LTE APN settings for Android
- Open the Access Point Names or APNs menu.
- In Settings, look under Wireless & Networks or tap the Connections tab.
- Touch Mobile network. You may need to touch More settings, More…, or More networks first.
- Touch Access Point Names.
- Touch the T-Mobile APN if one is available. If not, press the Menu key and touch new APN.
- Verify and update the following settings for the Data APN
- Name: T-Mobile
- APN: Fast.t-mobile.com (for LTE devices) or epc.tmobile.com (for non-LTE devices)
- Proxy: <Not set>
- Port: <Not set>
- Username: <Not set>
- Password: <Not set>
- Server: <Not set>
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- MMS proxy: <Not set>
- MMS port: <Not set>
- MMS protocol: WAP 2.0
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
- Authentication Type: <Not set>
- APN Type: default,supl,mms OR Internet+MMS
- Default Android provides a text field to enter: default,supl,mms.
- Samsung provides an Internet+MMS radio button to select.
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6 or IPv4 only when roaming internationally
- Turn APN on/off: Grayed out unless there are multiple APNs
- Bearer: Unspecified
Wrapping Up On T-Mobile LTE Internet Settings
We guess you got what you were looking for from a quite long time like best T-Mobile LTE apn settings for android. We are sure after reading this article and implementing the same method mentioned above you will not face any error while using the internet but in any case, if you are facing any error or you are facing slow internet connection then let us know in the comment section below. Here we will tell how you can overcome that error the only thing you have to do is just write down your error we will try to fix it as soon as possible.