O2 company is one of the best telecom company in the world. It has millions of users and we guess you are one of them. If you are a O2 user and searching O2 apn settings on Google and landed on our website, you are welcome here we will tell how you can download and implement O2 apn settings for the mobile phone.
Android APN settings for O2
Here’s how to manually add the O2 mobile internet settings on an Android phone.
- Open Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap Wireless and networks or More (this’ll depend on your Android version).
- Tap Mobile networks > Access point names.
- Tap the Menu button (this could be the lower left soft key, 3 dots in the top right corner, or the word ‘more’).
- Tap New APN.
- Type the following:
- Name: o2 Internet
- APN: mobile.o2.co.uk (PAYG: payandgo.o2.co.uk)
- Username: o2web (PAYG: payandgo)
- Password: password
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk:8002
- MMS Proxy: 184.108.40.206
- MMS Port: 8080
- Authentication type: PAP
- APN type: If you’re given a choice of options, pick internet+mms. If the keyboard shows, type in a * symbol.
- Tap Menu > Save.
- Pick the name we’ve just created.
- Next to the signal bars, you’ll now see 4G, 3G, H, E or G. This shows you’re now connected.
O2 Apn Settings For Mobile Phone
O2 is one of the best telecom company as we said above and it has millions of happy customers and adding continuously day by day. If you have bought a new mobile and want to implement its apn settings or if you are suffering from slow internet connection and want a fast and accurate O2 apn settings then just keep reading this article because we have given a brief explanation on how you can download and install and can enjoy fast internet on your mobile phone.
Final Words On O2 Internet Settings
We hope you like our article on O2 internet settings and got what you are looking for a quite long or short time. We don’t think you will face any kind of query regarding this article while implementing but if you are facing any kind of problem while downloading or installing these settings, let us know in the comment section below, our team will try their best to reach at you as soon as possible with an appropriate answer.